Monday, August 3, 2009

Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan


Yes tomorrow is Rakshabandhan or Rakhipurnima and I won't get a holiday.Its the day when sisters tie rakhi in the wrist of their brothers,its a way of expressing your love towards them. And yes we get gifts too.
My little brother has been giving me the same gift since last many years and I love it, a hug!
Even though I don't wait for any occasion to express my love but not getting a holiday is not very pleasing. I'm sure many working people must be feeling the same.
Actually it the festive flavor which is makes the whole environment lazy nothing else.
During school days, we use to get so many holidays like Ganesh Puja, Swaraswati Puja, Dushera, Diwali, Holi, Christmas Holidays, Summer vacations and many more.
I guess its one of the disadvantages of being grown-ups!!!


Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment