Friday, July 24, 2009

A little Prayer




Oh God,

I don’t ask for Fancy Food, Home made Food will do.

I don’t ask for Dunlop Beds, Hard Floor will do.

I don’t ask for Branded Clothes, Cotton dresses will do.

I don’t ask for Polished Roads, the Roads Not Taken will do.

I don’t ask for Amitab Bachan’s fan, Family’s Love will do.

I don’t ask to be Famous Five, my lovely Friends will do.

I don’t ask for a life of Dreams, a Simple Walk in life will do.

I don’t ask for a Magic Stick, instead my Hands you gave will do.

I don’t ask for all the Luxury, a Healthy Life instead will do.

I don’t ask for World Peace, a little Peace in every life will do.

I don’t ask for an Einstein’s brain, my Mother’s Heart will better do.

I don’t ask you to easy things for me, give me the courage that will do.

I Hope, I haven’t asked too much.

Only what you have designed for all!!!

I don't ask for a prefect ending , a rusty one will do...

6 comments:

  1. My favorite lines: "I don’t ask for a life of Dreams, a Simple Walk in life will do" and "I don’t ask you to easy things for me, give me the courage that will do.". This feels like an expression from my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Innocent words with lot of depth!!!

    Ashish Somani

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful!
    simple and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kasturi & Ashish for your response.Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont have to appriciate you for this poem...

    Because i know its not ur words (literally) its u,(imotonally) i c u in this poem, i c ur heart speaking out in this poem .....

    **** NOT FOR U BUT FOR OTHERS ****

    This girl dont want to be called as little sis.. she is my little bigggggg sis .... she reminds me everytime why i am here in this world .... she sets my goal ... and shows path to walk in it .... thats why she is so sweet ..... as her name... a heart of pearl inside a golden shell... god bless u all times .... even god had to bless u .... because he dont have any choice to ....

    ReplyDelete