Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its ok....to be, not ok……

Oh, God please …..
In the last few days, I’ve visited so many blogs that I can’t believe myself. I saw poetry blogs, informative blogs, image blogs, designs blogs, personal blogs and so many different blogs that,now I can confidently say, I’m addicted. But one thing I noticed and I must admit, every blog is unique in its own way, every one have their own style of writing, expressing themselves and that people can be ridiculously creative and entertaining. In one word AWESOME!
So, hats off to all the bloggers who have been blogging for ‘something’ and ‘nothing’.
You must be thinking that I’m gonna dedicate this post to all the bloggers in the world including me, but, no. B’coz its not necessary!!! We are great, guys.
Actually the purpose of writing this post is something else, like we all know, every day is not a grate day, similarly yesterday was not so nice day for me, I was irritated,tired, exhausted and all the synonyms of these words.


I really had a bad day, so bad that while returning from office, I was silently cursing everything that I could catch hold of. How difficult life is, how much traffic, why cant I change my blog header, why the hell are people self obsessed,etc etc .When I was about half km away from my home, there’s a junction point and I saw this tall guy, see the following pic.
Lets say the pink dot is me and the black one is the tall guy(who was walking in his sleep), I was about to take the straight road ahead of me and the same was evident for him also. I am cleaver enough to forecast that we were definitely going to meet at the same point and suddenly all my frustrations started accumulating, what does the world thinks of itself? ‘these men, they are only responsible for everything, the polluting, corruption…..and… and everything. Looking at the guy from the corner of my eyes, I thought, what do they think, we would silently surrender to all this, NO, NEVER. So…….so, I would never, ever let him cross ahead of me, I promised to myself. I started walking faster but with ease. I was 99.9% sure that we would meet at one point and then I will take my revenge, I wont let him cross me, he have to make way for me FIRST (the poor guy was not even aware of my presence, forget about my devil thoughts).
We walked, step after step, with each step a little closer to my set destination. ( me aware & he unaware), and suddenly I was there, O’shit…..shit, my calculation had gone wrong, what the hell ……how could I …… how could I….o no, how could I forgot the fact that he is a TALL guy and his steps are obvious to be longer than mine, I should have walked a bit faster………..
Shit, shit, SHIT……
Want to know what happened next?
We almost hit each other, just saved by a second. The guy almost fell down, walking with full gear when he saw me in front of him………(God knows what he was thinking), he reacted as if he has seen a ghost, he immediately applied the self brake(may be his sub-conscious mind reminded him of me being a girl) and as a result of his brake, his sandals actually, made a sound like zrreeekkkkk. I (so smart) took the benefit of that 1 sec and crossed him, I could sense that he was looking at me, even though I wanted to do the same (how badly I wanted to see his expression) but I did not, instead I pulled my chin up and walked straight like a princess, as if nothing has happened (with all the pride on my success).
Well, I felt as if I’ve made the entire female kingdom proud!!!

The chapter’s closed, but, when ever I think of the zrreeekkkkk sound I cannot stop laughing at myself and the not so poor guy.
Well sometimes its ok, to not be ok……



With Love.

3 comments:

  1. yeah i am agree with your thoughts..every blog is identical itself...and you have written very nicely here...
    kristina
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya baat hai ,this script can give rise to short documentory like "Rukna mana hai ,Aaj ki nari" The zrreeekkkkk and many more

    great going ,Really it made me laugh too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suryakant for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete