Friday, October 9, 2009

A drop in the ocean

The day i introduced " Its Your turn" in blog, my sole intention was to share these numbers, hoping to add a drop in the ocean.
Today I'm happy to share that, many of my friends have saved these numbers and secondly, when my brother called and asked for the Ox help line number yesterday I got to know that an ox in our locality has met with an accident & was badly injured. He has been roaming around bleeding since last few days, i'm sure many people must have seen him and turned blind for one hundred & one reasons.
Even though the helpline people couldn't come down but helped with necessary first aid required.We don't know how much it would help him but we are surely not giving up. Though he seems fine, but it feels much better than watching him die.
Now at least, one excuse is reduced out of the one hundred and one reasons.

Thanx Manas bhai & Bhai.

No comments:

Post a Comment