Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What my Low Blood Pressure TAUGHT me



I hate it, I simply hate it. I hate following a set of rules made by someone else which I have to follew. Be it school, college, job or anything else-I dont know why but its just so.

Recently I quitted my job to follow my heart and take the risk of not having "My Money".

I joined back my Yoga classes & made all the plannings to keep myself busy in things 'I Love to do', even a thought of it brings a big smile on my face.

But....but I did not know that in the other end of all my plannings God was standing & smiling. There was this one thing I was not prepared for.

Within three days I got another job much better than my previous one and then
same old stuff:"Be Pratical", "Golden oppurtunity", "No work load", "Money" ,"Savings", "Utilize ur time", "just try it"...........

Its obvious others cannot understand the depth of your feelings until & unless you shout to the World and force them to either understand or accept you. I've seen many such "Majboor parents"

I started doing job just to get he feeling of being independent & earn my own pocket money, but soon I realized I was not happy! I changed from one job to another and ended up changing more than 5 jobs in 4 years :) Yes not to forget the breaks. Now at last when I decided ..........

This Crap was waiting

The decession was more difficult because I've made a single commitment(not possible to disclose)which I cannot break.

I was standing helplessly in between my dreams & my commitment.

At last, I took a decession.
The decession to go with my commitment and joined this new place.

A month has passed and today I'm on leave due to sudden discovery of low blood pressure & feaver.

This morning while discussing with my brother I regretted my decession and my Big Bro said you never know HIS (God) plans.

But at this point, writing down the whole thing I feel I've done the right thing-I simply feel it & it feels good.

Living for myself or my dreams would have brought me immense happiness or satisfraction but giving some years of your life or the whole life to a reason is what i expected from myself.

I dont know what His plan is but as it is said "Every event has a purpose and every setback its lesson".

No comments:

Post a Comment