Saturday, January 30, 2010

Towards a new life!!!

Today, officially, its my last in the office.....

I looked out through the window..... for the last time.....and my heart condensed.
I looked around...the room, my seat, my computer, the corridor and tears filled my eyes.
Only after the lunch hour, did I realize that i''m not going to come back.....that today is the last day of this life style, that from tomorrow onwards, days wont be the same.......
I saved all my files to my pen drive, deleted the unnecessary ones and clear off all my signs of ever being here.....except for the memories.
I think this has been the best work place so far, at least for me!
The people, environment, my job....everything.
May be it was meant to be so......but i'm glad to move towards a new life....

1 comment: