Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy at job???

How many people are really happy with their jobs???

This question raised when.........
today I visited 'SIRD' office, well i must say that Govt. & Govt. people have really improved. Separate cabins, polished floor, handsome uncles & pretty aunties.
While returning suddenly an question stuck my mind............
Are they really happy?
Sitting at the same office, same kind of work, same environment, same people, same line of thought and the same aim year after year....."PROMOTION".

Well...even though I'm very happy with my Job, there are a few things that keeps troubling me like increment, growth, satisfaction etc etc etc.

But most importantly.............THE FEELING OF CONTENT.
I wonder if it is normal, does every body feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment